Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

What in fucking tarnation? Every single one of his brain cells is dedicated to physical coordination.

Someone was calling this luck, and I was like "You clearly haven't watched Kyrie since 2009 like I have."

If there was any player who could legitimately switch to a new shooting hand and be just as good, it's Kyrie. I also think it's likely that he practices shit like this. Jokic, Luka, Kyrie, and Steph may be the only players I can think of who could make a shot like this and I would think there was no luck involved.

Last edited:
What in fucking tarnation? Every single one of his brain cells is dedicated to physical coordination.

Someone was calling this luck, and I was like "You clearly haven't watched Kyrie since 2009 like I have."

If there was any player who could legitimately switch to a new shooting hand and be just as good, it's Kyrie. I also think it's likely that he practices shit like this. Jokic, Luka, Kyrie, and Steph may be the only players I can think of who could make a shot like this and I would there was no luck involved.

Yeah, part of why it looks so weird is that he makes it look entirely natural and normal. He just somehow has better touch on 20-foot, side-fading, off-hand floaters than most NBA guards do in the lane.

I assume Kyrie and Luka have bonded over: 1) love of trick shots; 2) hatred of playing defense; 3) how terrible Americans are.

This is the longest without controversy I can remember Kyrie going for a while. I'm guessing he's happy to be in a state of anti-vaxxers and no state tax. He and Luka probably stay after practice playing HORSE.

BTW, Jokic was 2-8 when guarded by Lively in this game.

Jokic was trying to go at him but was unable to out-physical him despite probably outweighing him by 60 pounds. I don't think that would hold up over a full series. But it'd be cool to see this as a 1st round series. Could potentially happen as a 2-7 or 3-6.

One thing I will give Austin Reaves: he clearly has no pride. Imagine being a white player playing for one of the most hated teams in the NBA and attempting to take a charge in this situation. Ended up with a dick to the face from a man named Johnson.

One thing I will give Austin Reaves: he clearly has no pride. Imagine being a white player playing for one of the most hated teams in the NBA and attempting to take a charge in this situation. Ended up with a dick to the face from a man named Johnson.
1710897261873.png

Very few words in your post need to be changed to make this pic work, too

@Pantone287 was so busy posting videos of a dunk by a delusional nutcase from Georgia that he forgot to appreciate this dunk by Duke legend and all-around excellent human being Jalen Johnson.

The funny thing is, Jalen Johnson also had a highlight dunk on John Collins a couple days ago. Been a rough week for ole guy.

I swear Johnson is good for at least two highlight dunks in every game. He had a pretty nasty baseline reverse in last night's game to go along with the Reaves poster.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom