Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

But goddamn it, I hate reading my old posts. I cringe at like 80% of them. 20% are great. There are a lot of them. Some would say too many.

Being unable to like posts back then really makes the thread feel flat. I've also noticed that people didn't quote reply to each other that much even though it was an option.

It's crazy to me how culturally relevant "Duke Zion" was. I never hear the "Duke version" of any of our other players mentioned. Most NBA guys don't even cover college. But it seems like everyone has watched Duke Zion. I'm trying to think of other legendary college players in recent years. Even the ones that won a title don't inspire talk like Duke Zion.

This is a Pelicans media dude titling his videos this way.

Since Duke lost to NC State:

- Orlando is 3-0 with wins of 10, 15, and 20 points;
- New Orleans is 3-0 with an important win over the Clippers (right ahead of them in the standings)
- Boston is 4-0 with an important win over Milwaukee by three tonight as well as a win over Phoenix
- Dallas is 2-1 with the loss being to OKC, but also with a win over Dallas on a Kyrie game-winner

Tatum, Kyrie, Zion, and Paolo have all played amazingly. Zion is peaking. Tatum had an awesome game tonight. Lively defended Luka as well as anyone has.

My biggest concern is that the cycle is too good and a big crash is coming tomorrow, carrying over into Friday.

Grayson with 9 threes. I swear, he always has like 8 in 20 minutes and then somehow doesn't get anywhere close to the record.

Okay, the Kings fumbled (which helps NO) and Dallas is winning. This is a truly ambiguous night. On balance, I think we might still be in the good cycle

Essentially eliminates the Pels playoff hopes. Was really hoping to watch him and Zion fight for the Western Conference Finals. Let's hope this is just a couple week thing.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom