Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Honestly, a great article with a lot of nice quotes from Bolden. Seems like he genuinely loves Indonesia and isn't just playing for them due to lack of better options. I like that he's learning the language.

@Pantone287

“Undrafted in 2019, the now 25-year-old Bolden has bounced around the NBA G League ever since, making 17 scattered appearances for Cleveland, Milwaukee and now the Hornets over the past five years.”

“Undrafted in 2019”

“Undrafted”

Although not quite as popular as some other sports like soccer, badminton or Pencak silat (martial arts), interest for basketball is rising in Indonesia

While he's absolutely worth this contract, part of the reasoning behind this for Phoenix is so that they have salary-matching tools under the incredibly stringent new CBA. As a second apron team, they're extremely limited in how they can combine contracts in trades.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on another team next season if Phoenix fails. KD loves him, but he's one of their only tradeable salaries that's 1) large enough to get something back; 2) fair enough of a contract that other teams will want him.

I would like to see Orlando pursue him instead of Klay Thompson. Makes more sense for their timeline, is a better defender than Klay at this point, and his contract is smaller.

I still believe the Pelican can make history and be the first team to miss the playoffs as a 7-seed. Even with Zion, they can do it.

Praying it's nothing major, but now won't be surprised if he's not available Thursday. Fortunately they're playing the team they've already beaten 5 times this season. But you just KNOW the Kings will somehow pull out the victory and give us another Zion-less playoffs. Sad.

We are 5 Heat or Sixers wins away from Zion to the Knicks getting some real momentum. Probably an awful idea for everybody which is why it should happen.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom