Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Carolina prediction thread

Talent or experience?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • UNC by 1-5

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • UNC by 6-10

• UNC by 11-20

• UNC by > 20

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Fully expect most disappointing Duke team ever to live up to that billing and get smoked by 25+.

Zero chance they get blown out by 25+. None.

It's much more likely that UNC's lead fluctuate's between 4-8 points throughout the second half. Chat will be filled with posters stating they can no longer watch following a Jackson or Berry bomb only to see them sign back in once a pure 17-ft jumper by Tatum brings us back within 5. It'll be agonizing, but we'll all be there watching with bated blue balls.

First time posting. My head said UNC by 6-10, but I can't bring myself to vote for UNC over Duke... probably ever.

Line will come out soon. I'm guessing Duke by 3 or 3.5 despite computers saying 2. I think Vegas will respect the last gasp potential of this Duke roster. If it really is 2 or lower, the players should rally around "no one believes in us" and "shock the world" as college basketball's Cinderella team.

Mediated for 36 hours in order to finally arrive at the correct prediction.

DukeInPeru said:
First time posting. My head said UNC by 6-10, but I can't bring myself to vote for UNC over Duke... probably ever.
Welcome to the board. We're all blind optimists, as evidenced by our public predictions. The people who voted for UNC to win are Carolina fans.

DukeNukem05 said:
DukeInPeru said:
Welcome to the board. We're all blind optimists, as evidenced by our public predictions. The people who voted for UNC to win are Carolina fans.

Hi, I'm Coach Roy Williams. You can call me Mr. Coach Roy Williams.

The board is currently at a 50/50 split on who will win. Can someone get Pence in here to tiebreak this thing to UNC?

The last 7 votes have all been Duke. It was 16-9 at some point yesterday.

C4Ahyr-WcAESiVS.jpg:large

rhfarmer said:
TS9 said:
Mediated for 36 hours in order to finally arrive at the correct prediction.

Who was opposing counsel?

Dammit I stared at that sentence before I posted it because I knew something was wrong but I couldn't see it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom