Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Carolina prediction thread

Talent or experience?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • UNC by 1-5

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • UNC by 6-10

• UNC by 11-20

• UNC by > 20

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
DukeNukem05 said:
DukeInPeru said:
First time posting. My head said UNC by 6-10, but I can't bring myself to vote for UNC over Duke... probably ever.
Welcome to the board. We're all blind optimists, as evidenced by our public predictions. The people who voted for UNC to win are Carolina fans.
I laughed to myself when I read that. I think I'm going to like this place. Love the avatar, and thanks for the welcome.

Line has moved down to Duke -2 almost everywhere. Slightly more than 50% of the money on UNC at all times.

Everybody knows he's gonna play. Stop with this shit.

That or more time for superior Tony Bradley

Last edited by a moderator:
DukeNukem05 said:
Rome, bump me up to Duke 11-20 so I can sit with niveklaen.
Rome, this was a serious post. Just removing room for me to claim otherwise later.

TS9 said:
Mediated for 36 hours in order to finally arrive at the correct prediction.

Lucky guess.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
DukeNukem05 said:
DukeNukem05 said:
Rome, bump me up to Duke 11-20 so I can sit with niveklaen.
Rome, this was a serious post. Just removing room for me to claim otherwise later.

Ha.
Guys, you have to understand what I did here. I did it for the team. The only way Duke was going to win by my original predicted margin was if I changed my vote. We've seen it before.

Was there an explanation of the Tatum offensive basket interference after 2 missed dunks? The replay they showed in Cameron made it out to be one of the worst calls of all time.

Bilas said Tatum grabbed the rim and pulled it and that caused the ball to pop out. Replay showed this to be total bullshit. It was a horrible call. Probably should just make the dunk next time.

C4R0yfXVMAAyrFn.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom