Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-forum Death Pool 2013 - bfactor leads

Jewrome.

That one makes me sad. He was the best Willy Wonka, but my favorite was Young Frankenstein.

eta, wow @ 83. I thought he was only late 60s - early 70's.

I think this says everything we need to know about what sort of person he was:

His nephew said in a statement, “We understand for all the emotional and physical challenges this situation presented we have been among the lucky ones — this illness-pirate, unlike in so many cases, never stole his ability to recognize those that were closest to him, nor took command of his central-gentle-life affirming core personality. The decision to wait until this time to disclose his condition wasn’t vanity, but more so that the countless young children that would smile or call out to him “there’s Willy Wonka,” would not have to be then exposed to an adult referencing illness or trouble and causing delight to travel to worry, disappointment or confusion. He simply couldn’t bear the idea of one less smile in the world.

Fernandez announced last week that his girlfriend was pregnant:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKkAGyzAY68/

Girlfriend may have been one of the others not identified in the boating accident yet.

Fernandez saved his mother's life in a boating incident as a kid:

Fernandez was #1 in baseball in K/9 and FIP this season. He turned 24 recently. Reasonable to project him as a multiple Cy Young award winner and Hall of Famer with $400 million career earnings by the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mister Rogers was one year ahead of him at Latrobe HS.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom