Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Forum Death Pool 2017

I hope Trump honors him in a tweet.

Tweet, hell, he'll probably declare a national day of mourning. Could there be any doubt that Hefner's lifestyle was something that Trump idolized?
He'll probably tear down a statue somewhere to put up a Hefner monument. Is there a prominent George Washington Carver or MLK statue anywhere he could replace?

Hefner was a fucking icon. I am not taking this well at all. I mean, Playboy is one of the things that sets America apart. They'd have tarred and feathered Hugh in the Middle East.

I think he deserves a statue somewhere in LA.

He bought the burial plot next to Marilyn Monroe, IIRC.

Hefner was a fucking icon. I am not taking this well at all. I mean, Playboy is one of the things that sets America apart. They'd have tarred and feathered Hugh in the Middle East.

Sets us apart? They literally put naked women on the cover of some newspapers in Germany. America is still hella prudish.

Sets us apart? They literally put naked women on the cover of some newspapers in Germany. America is still hella prudish.
That's different. Playboy was an entire empire dedicated to it.

And the silly Germans don't enjoy freedom of speech to the extent we do.

He was in the 2013 version, but not the new one.

That's different. Playboy was an entire empire dedicated to it.

And the silly Germans don't enjoy freedom of speech to the extent we do.
Your posts are so painful to read. Be better.

Why would Hefner be tarred and feathered in the Middle East? Objectifying and exploiting women is the norm in their culture. He would have fit right in.

Why would Hefner be tarred and feathered in the Middle East? Objectifying and exploiting women is the norm in their culture. He would have fit right in.

Exploitation is a loaded word that I'd be uncomfortable using. Hefner was an advocate of LGBTQ rights as early as 1955. He was an advocate of sexual freedom, civil rights, and freedom of speech. Saudi Arabia is finally letting women drive in 2017 . . . with burqas, though, no?

They couldn't be more different.

Exploitation is a loaded word that I'd be uncomfortable using. Hefner was an advocate of LGBTQ rights as early as 1955. He was an advocate of sexual freedom, civil rights, and freedom of speech. Saudi Arabia is finally letting women drive in 2017 . . . with burqas, though, no?

Exactly. In your fucking face, ddb

Exactly. In your fucking face, ddb

r e k t
e
k
t

#gotem

Monty Hall now officially dead, 96.

torontoduke's socks will be at half mast in honour of this great Canadian.

They should let the goat behind door number 2 eat him as a send off.

Tom Petty
lee-corso1.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back