Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

1 of 1 individuals who have publicly come out to accuse Duke Basketball of impropriety are soon to be convicted felons facing decades behind bars. Good work by K, no doubt.

And it looks like Avenatti won't even have his own wheelchair guy to help beat Duke anymore.

Maybe Crystal Mangum can hook him up with a conjugal once she's out.

Should be tremendous analysis of foul calls over K's career.

Can't DVR it ahead of time since the ACC Network will not exist until 7pm ET tonight. I guess this is one of their main attractions to launch the network.

hmmm, did K take a crip course? Is that the only reason he avoided flunking out of college? what other type of course could save a career?

Documentary was excellent.

Jonathan Hock should get an Emmy or whatever TV documentaries get.

1 and 2 are inarguable, but it’s weird to have so much Cam Reddish in here without putting in Zoubek’s defense on Hayward to win a national title or Lance’s and-one against Baylor. 2010 was considered part of the decade, since they included Scheyer’s ACC-winning shot. I assume they didn’t want to pay for the rights from CBS, who are assholes about this stuff, or they are out of touch with how most Duke fans remember Cam Reddish.

1 and 2 are inarguable, but it’s weird to have so much Cam Reddish in here without putting in Zoubek’s defense on Hayward to win a national title or Lance’s and-one against Baylor. 2010 was considered part of the decade, since they included Scheyer’s ACC-winning shot. I assume they didn’t want to pay for the rights from CBS, who are assholes about this stuff, or they are out of touch with how most Duke fans remember Cam Reddish.

They paid for the rights for far more footage in the "Best Games of the Decade" video. I guess they didn't want this to overlap with the "Best Defensive Plays of the Decade" video, which is why no defense was included? Not sure why they wouldn't include stuff like Lance's putback though.

At first I said the video was "straight garbage," but then I came across this Youtube comment that redeemed everything for me.

Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 2.58.42 AM.png

Any Duke Top 10 list should include the video of Mason rapping with that Rangers fan

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom