Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

That's super tough but Carter being on there is hilarious.

Kyrie Irving
Nolan Smith
Kyle Singler
Zion Williamson
Marvin Bagley

Adam's team blows compared to the others, btw

Adam is a fucking moron. On this same podcast, he literally said he liked the 2018 team because it was Amile's senior year. I feel like knowing Duke rosters should be a bare requirement of the job.

He and Steve both picked 2017 as one of the top 5 Duke teams of the decade. Neither picked 2013. Wtf.

Adam's team blows compared to the others, btw

Adam is a fucking moron. On this same podcast, he literally said he liked the 2018 team because it was Amile's senior year. I feel like knowing Duke rosters should be a bare requirement of the job.

He and Steve both picked 2017 as one of the top 5 Duke teams of the decade. Neither picked 2013. Wtf.

2017? That was a fucking train wreck. 10, 11 (even without Kyrie), 13, 15, 18 and 19 were all better teams.

Ugh. Carter literally had one of the biggest positive impacts in Duke history. Nothing wrong with taking Bagley, but there's nothing "hilarious" about taking Carter. This is like a litmus test for how a person watches basketball and you're failing.
I get his defense was great but it wasn’t great enough to make up for 13/9 for an all time decade team. If he had Shelden defense then yeah but it wasn’t at that level. And the dude was soft in multiple instances that I just can’t get over.

Not basketball related, but Duke media related. This woman is going to have a difficult trek through life. Wow.
OK, Boomer

(Did I use that right?)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back