Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Nova the new powerhouse.

Been a while since we missed on a recruit. I'd forgotten what it felt like.

rome8180 said:
Nova the new powerhouse.

Been a while since we missed on a recruit. I'd forgotten what it felt like.

That was a tough few minutes sweating out his recruitment.

With the latest decisions and insights, how is Duke looking? Outside looking in, Coach K needs to start living in a plane. Knox, Bamba, and Carter situation seems to be critical depending on how the cards fall.

Where are we on Zion Williamson? Recruiting his random white teammate instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
dub_seahawks said:
With the latest decisions and insights, how is Duke looking? Outside looking in, Coach K needs to start living in a plane. Knox, Bamba, and Carter situation seems to be critical depending on how the cards fall.

We'll land Carter but miss on Knox and Bamba. Due to a lack of a quality basketball product this board will slowly devolve into a music and television discussion page as it was always destined to be.

We should probably secure the website rights to dick-forum.com if it hasn't been done already

skins said:
dub_seahawks said:

We'll land Carter but miss on Knox and Bamba. Due to a lack of a quality basketball product this board will slowly devolve into a music and television discussion page as it was always destined to be.

New thread topics coming soon:

Gardening

Holistic Healing

Couponing

Health and Fitness

Relationships

Duke basketball: We'll pretty much settle for anything at point guard, except Derryck Thornton.

Oak Hill kid. If Nolan, Quinn, and maybe this Giles kid we have now are any indication, I feel OK about getting an Oak Hill alum. (I guess I should add Avery.)

I was pretty sure Bamba would end up somewhere other than Duke prior to this summer. Now, I believe that it would be one of K's more impressive commitments if he ends up pulling it off.

I can see it being a Jabari type class for Duke with Carter being Jabari.

He's the 9th or 15th best PG in the 2018 class, depending on where you look.

Casting a wider net. Followed soon by draining the damned pond to pick through whatever's left.

Great news - Matt Coleman just announced his top five and Duke made the cut! I'm so relieved and excited!!

kVrLJS.jpg

"I can't believe i'm 70 and have to do this shit"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil