Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

So basically all our recruits, even guys we're no longer looking at (like Harvey), were good. Except for Trent.

2 questions:

1. Can Zion Williamson defend?
2. Can Zion Williamson hit wide-open jump shots at a decent clip?

If the answer to both are yes, offer him now and prioritize him in 2018 class. That means he's almost as much as a sure thing to produce on the college level as RJ Barrett is in 2019. You can never have too many immediate impact bona fide NBA lottery picks.

I think Coach K is making a mistake on the recruiting trail. Needs to allow his assistants more time to recruit and less time with USA basketball. What's the point of other head coaches being involved if you're just gonna have all Duke coaches with USA basketball?

This is 2009 all over again, except Kenny Boynton has evolved into the perfect modern rim protecting Bamba.

Bamba won't be going to Florida, but he also won't be going to Duke. Carter will be a fine consolation prize for college play.

dub_seahawks said:
Bamba won't be going to Florida, but he also won't be going to Duke. Carter will be a fine consolation prize for college play.

Bamba will more than likely attend Duke for his one season.

New scout rankings:

Ayton #1
Bamba #2
Carter #4
Knox #7
Trent #12
Green #25
Gak: NR

4,7,12,25 would understandably be a let down of a class and put K on the hotseat. Bamba or bust, please.

We offered Peewee Herman

http://duke.247sports.com/Article/T...lex-OConnell-Mixes-Skill-Athleticism-45517924

He looks highly hateable. I guess he's the official team lightning rod. He'll need to trip somebody early, just to set the tone for his Duke career.

No white people at all, unless they have the athleticism of Czyz and the competitiveness of Laettner.

So basically, only Grayson Allen.

Jermaine Samuels in, Deng Gak out.

3s, dunks, blocks, no midrange. Whoever put that tape together must have been trying to appeal to the analytics crowd.

Reminds me a lot of Sulaimon, proven rapist, in that video. I hope his extra size and vert means he won't fall down and miss a layup every time he tries to finish at the rim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom