Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Fucking pathetic. Glad ESPN will be broadcasting a finals with absolutely no one anyone will want to watch.

Note that it feels much better given these dudes where born in 2001, but they're all class of 2019.

skins said:
Note that it feels much better given these dudes where born in 2001, but they're all class of 2019.

Ah, that's a whole different decade. Zags said Balsa is being projected as the No 1 pick in 2020. I was thinking college, not NBA.

Mark Watson, working his orthographic magic again:

Blue Devil Nation @BlueDevilNation
Peach Jam Championship game: PSA Cardinals vs. MoKan Elite, 3 Duke prospects Green, Bamba, Dak today 2 p.m. on ESPNU.

What the fuck? I watch one PSA game, and they're currently down 67-37 (on delay).

Apparently Bamba is complete garbage, Green is average, and Young is the #1 player in the class by a gigantic margin.

Seriously, that is one ugly teenager - even his game is kind of ugly - but he was incredible. It was like Steph Curry in a much darker/uglier timeline.

Pantone287 said:
What the fuck? I watch one PSA game, and they're currently down 67-37 (on delay).

Apparently Bamba is complete garbage, Green is average, and Young is the #1 player in the class by a gigantic margin.

Seriously, that is one ugly teenager - even his game is kind of ugly - but he was incredible. It was like Steph Curry in a much darker/uglier timeline.

Saying Green was average in that game would be generous, though he was incredible the night before.

Bamba underperformed in the last two or three games of that tournament. Not sure what was up with that.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

He will receive the same brilliant teachings that Derryck Thornton did.

I don't like this. Our Findley track record isn't the greatest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe The US U18 team is playing at 1:30 today. If so, it should show up here

Bamba, Quade Green, Hampered Diaper, etc.

Well, damn. I was going to go to the DMV today. I guess I'll just have to watch this game instead.

Do want. Tremont Waters is the one the staff evidently accidentally offered while K was popping Oxys.

I'd love to land Sexton, but circumstances being what they are, I think Quade is the best option. Besides, he's pretty damn good and will offer way more stability. The only drawback is that he may not be a championship-caliber PG in 2017-18. But that'll be the Kennard and Jackson year anyway.

Sexton is Myck Kabongo. The point guard everyone knows will be a star and make it big in the NBA, but only provide one year of value in college, whereas Green will have a long but uneventful Quinn Cook career.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom