Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Tennessee State prediction thread

Have yourself a Harry little Christmas?

• Duke by > 40

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Duke by 31-40

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Duke by 21-30

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Duke by 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tennessee State by anything

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rome8180

Legend
I'm dreaming of a (Jack) White Christmas...

Sorry to get this up so late. Employment sucks. The poll doesn't close at any particular time, but Santa will be watching you. So don't cheat or you won't get a Justise Winslow penis mold in your stocking.

Here are the updated standings. Nothing of significance changed.

[ben][/ben]

Tennessee State is significantly better than UNLV and has jumped 60 spots on KenPom since the season started. We ain't beating these guys by 40.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Duke is favored by 24 points over Tennessee State.
Rather than try to guess how much Vegas would deviate from Sagarin, I just made all the ranges the same.

Or people are just bullish on Duke in general. People act like Vegas has a spy in every locker room.

Will be happy to see Giles on the court and hope he's awesome in the long run, but I don't expect anything dramatic from him tonight. I'm probably more interested in seeing whether Bolden shows some signs of life.

Glad that K has authorized a single reactor ignition for tonight's game.

The hope for the homers here is not so much that Giles will be transcendent from minute one, but that by adding one more body to the rotation who can actually play basketball, unlike the Bessers, Pagliucas and Jeters of the world, and particularly when that body needs as much game action as possible to get him ready for better competition, K should be inclined to play the non-trash players a much greater percentage of the available minutes. That makes all the difference in 20-point blowouts versus UNLV blowouts.

"We were relieved to beat a great, great team with a lot of experience and toughness today. Our guys needed to show tremendous toughness to match Tennessee State, and they did. Hashtag proud."

- K

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom