Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Tennessee State prediction thread

Have yourself a Harry little Christmas?

• Duke by > 40

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Duke by 31-40

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Duke by 21-30

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Duke by 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tennessee State by anything

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any asshole who predicts two post players in the starting lineup in any future season can go fuck themselves.

Imagine if Luke, Grayson, and Amile had hit their FT percentages. It still would have been an embarrassment, but not quite so big of one.

Starters played 167 of the 200 minutes, 90 of the 100 in the second half. Against Tennessee State. Matt Jones had 5 points on 8 shots in 31 minutes.

Wonder what Capel silently thought of that minutes distribution.

Pantone287 said:
Starters played 167 of the 200 minutes, 90 of the 100 in the second half. Against Tennessee State. Matt Jones had 5 points on 8 shots in 31 minutes.

Wonder what Capel silently thought of that minutes distribution.

Probably because Bolden and Giles looked fucking terrible

He probably thought what I thought. The lineup with Grayson-Matt-Luke-Tatum-Jefferson was the only one that wasn't total dogshit, despite the presence of Dogshit Jones.

So pissed at the shit product on the floor tonight. Thank Thornton for fucking Kennard. Bolden's fat ass sits on the bench looking pissed that he isn't in the game but likely couldn't beat BJ Anya in a damn foot race.

And damnit...hit a fucking free throw!

I dunno. I wasn't able to watch the game until after it was over. Knowing the result, I went into it expecting to see something much worse than I saw.

Duke was flat as hell, but the unusually poor shooting was the real problem. Shoot anything close to the season average, and I don't think we're bothering to grouse so much this morning.

I would have seen that score and not watched.

Glad to see that this game has once again caused a national outcry due to Grayson Allen's phantom foul call. ESPN thought this was important enough to do a segment on.

It wasn't even a phantom call. It was really stupid to call it because the contact was so minimal and didn't affect the play, but running into the leg of a guy flying in for a layup is technically a foul.

Doris was especially bad in the first half last night, whining about several calls. It's like she watched a couple of Bilas broadcasts and thought she would try it out.

I have a compulsion about watching them all, even losses that I don't see live. I need more hobbies.

At least when Doris was reactionary she would correct herself after seeing a replay. Bilas always seems to double down or expand on his greater point that all officiating in college basketball is putrid.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom