Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Women's Basketball

3-point lines should be digital and move a few inches further away with every one you make. We can finally cut down on the RNG element of shooting variance.
Thats hilarious. What if it was a normal three-point line until there there was under 10 seconds left on the shot clock, and then it moved back 2 feet?

This is bad timing for Duke considering the youth on the roster and the positive momentum the program has.

Not sure why the women’s title game is 3pm ET on a Sunday. Seems like an unnecessary bad time slot for ratings. If it had been scheduled for 8pm ET, I think it would outdraw the men’s title game. It still might.

I agree with rigging it for Iowa to play the unbeaten 1991 UNLV-caliber team for the title. You don’t get this chance often for women’s sports, so you have to maximize it, and I think rigging the title game for Iowa to win it all would be the right move.

The NFL was willing to rig their entire season to maximize the Taylor Swift exposure, and the NFL didn’t need any help with their popularity.

lmao that dude intentionally snapped his approval in view of his recording, that's my favorite thing you've posted since "generational Flaggot"

That’s so inappropriate and unprofessional.

Also, the cheapest tix I could find to see the Mystics v Caitlin Clark in DC are $200+. I had a partial package 2 seasons ago for like $30-40 a ticket and they were GREAT seats. Love to see it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom