Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Women's Basketball

Nice job to make it to the Sweet 16. Would be cool if Duke was able to land Sarah Strong. Could have the #1 recruit for both the men and women's 2024 classes.

Interesting how few upsets there are in the women’s tournament—that might have been the biggest one in the entire bracket. Also, I see that they might get UConn next. First of two against them, right?

Interesting decision for Clark. The major risk is embarrassing women. The upside is much higher salary than anywhere else and possibly not embarrassing women by holding her own as a Jaden Schutt type compared with the other Big 3 players.

It's a no brainer, take the $5 million, average WNBA salary is like $120K. She can always go WNBA if it doesn't work out.

I’m not sure $5M will be a big deal for her. She’s probably set to make $10-20M a year in endorsements worldwide. Embarrassing herself and all women could jeopardize that. I’d like to see her do it but not if it’s going to be cringey to watch.

I think it's pretty cool. I don't think it gives either team a real advantage since you switch sides of the court at halftime anyway. I guess if the team with the shorter line bombed threes the first half, they could get a big lead and have a psychological advantage. But I'm not convinced a foot of distance would lead to anything more severe than one extra make anyway.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom