Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Frank Jackson

Every time I see this thread, this song pops in my head. Misery loves company, so I'm hoping you all have an equally difficult time removing it from your heads.

Ok, I'm lying. I totally love this shit.

Further, the guitar at 2:58 might be the greatest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 12 is the draft withdrawal deadline.

It's actually May 24 for Jackson's purposes. It's a bit confusing:

From an NBA perspective- You can withdraw from the NBA draft up until June 12. But in order to remain NCAA eligible, you have to withdraw by May 24. So the extra 3 weeks or so is only really relevant for international players.

Bottom line- May 24 is the day we are about.

Also, Donovan Mitchell and Jaylen Johnson of Louisville are staying in the draft. So once Frank Jackson announces he's staying in the draft and Tony Bradley announces he's returning to school, UNC will be your ACC favorite.

I think Jackson, for me, will be the most disappointing one and done. I understand the Kyrie argument, but Jackson should honestly come back. I think this is the first real scenario since we started pursuing one and done players where someone will leave before they are ready. Rivers left before he was ready, but, he had the draft positioning to justify making the jump. Jackson isn't A.) ready and B.) probably won't get a 1st round grade. Disappointing.

I think Jackson will be a better pro than Rivers. I never understood the hype for Rivers.

Replies are saying, "not in any mock draft I've seen." He's #21 in 2018 on DraftExpress. He could certainly be in the 1st round if he were projected for 2017. He's gone.

He makes me appreciate Grayson even more than I already do.
Thank you, Frank.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom