Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Gary Trent Jr.

I feel like Trent Jr is definitely not coming back. None of them are.

Next years crop of one and dones will be the easiest to swallow since 2015 when we won the title. They are #1-3 in the rankings and will all be top 10 picks. It's frustrating when guys who are late 1st round/2nd round projected just bounce like Frank Jackson, Trent Jr, Duval. Even Austin Rivers was a guy that could have benefited from returning despite where he was drafted.

I used to get worked up about this stuff, but now I just assume they will all go pro as long as they get drafted in the second round. Most of the time, it's probably the right decision for them given the injury or reputation risk of coming back.

We couldn't do it an entire game but a small ball lineup of Tre-Trent-RJ-Cam-Zion would be so disgusting to guard. Wouldn't be too far off from Nova's lineup this year.

Tre 6'3
Trent 6'6
RJ 6'7
Cam 6'8
Zion 6'7

Not as small as you think once you see the heights on paper. I think Zion could hold his own in the post and K would probably have to change his cum stained underwear every TV timeout because of all the switching it would allow on defense.

We couldn't do it an entire game but a small ball lineup of Tre-Trent-RJ-Cam-Zion would be so disgusting to guard. Wouldn't be too far off from Nova's lineup this year.

Tre 6'3
Trent 6'6
RJ 6'7
Cam 6'8
Zion 6'7

Not as small as you think once you see the heights on paper. I think Zion could hold his own in the post and K would probably have to change his cum stained underwear every TV timeout because of all the switching it would allow on defense.

Speaking of cum stains, you just rosterbated on one of the high thread count sheets rather than in the tube sock. Shame.

We were so close to 40-0. Damn.

Alex O'Connell may prove to be a better shooter and scorer. Whether he's a better defender as a sophomore relative to Trent as a freshman (and whether Duke plays zone all year, thereby making it easier on him) will certainly be a key question to be answered next season.

Good luck to Gary in any event. Enjoy the Manhattan penthouse.

Damn. Obviously figured this was coming, but it still hurts losing these guys after one year when they had so much room to grow in college. Bagley, Kyrie, Jabari, etc have no business being in college for even a second but Trent, Duval, Tyus, Frank Jackson etc... those are the ones that make this one and done culture a tough pill to swallow. How awesome it would be to see them turn into beasts in a college setting like we did so many others over the years.

(That is not to say they're making the wrong decisions of course... the risk of staying isn't worth it. Just selfishly wish I could have seen a sophomore Gary Trent because I think he'd have been an All-American.

Just think, next year this time we will be saying, "If we could just have seen Zion, Cam, and RJ back for another year I know we could get that sixth championship. At least we have Tre coming back, ohhh nooo"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom