Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

There are shittheads turning against him on 247 as well. You'd think he threw a punch

K: "Anyone else who wants to take shots at anything else....just keep it in the Megathread. Please. Just keep it in the Megathread."

DrKlahn said:
K: "Anyone else who wants to take shots at anything else....just keep it in the Megathread. Please. Just keep it in the Megathread."

That's good stuff right there, klahn

I would compare whatever he and Draymond are ill with to pedophilia in many ways, though obviously not in its seriousness and harm to society. It's something they will be destroyed for by the public, as if there's a choice involved, because most people are so disgusted or hateful that they don't want to believe it can be an ingrained or genetic mental condition. But any intelligent person immune from social pressures would see it as a compulsive mental condition that is difficult, if not impossible, to shake.

They get contact in a certain way (Draymond requires a lower threshold than Grayson) and it triggers something in them to react a certain way. Draymond reflexively kicks out when hit on a shot, Grayson reflexively trips the guy who he believes wronged him in some way. Draymond doesn't choose to keep risking missing games so he can get his jollies from kicking people. He didn't cause his team to lose the Finals and then think, no big deal, let's keep doing this all the time. Grayson doesn't choose to keep creating a shitstorm for everyone he cares about so he can get his jollies from tripping people.

Grayson is stuck with this thing, and I would be surprised if it didn't happen again this season. Opponents will probably try to trigger him. He'll need to keep apologizing as if everyone is right about it being a choice, otherwise he'll be in an even worse spot. I just hope it doesn't happen in an important game or toward the end of the NCAA Tournament.

The funniest part of SMTTEM's post was "an important game or toward the end of the NCAA Tournament."

When you've lost Dick, you've lost it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
At a certain point with his "remorse" we're talking about crocodile tears. Or at least they will be perceived that way.

Here at Duke-Forum, I recommend we discipline Allen by changing the title of this thread to "Disgrayson Allen" for one week.

Re: Disgrayson Allen

Announcer during the BYU-Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl (just left it on UK/UL channel):

"Not again with this Grayson Allen thing. Cmon!"

Right up there with Mike Patrick and Brittany.

I don't follow. Were announcers criticizing Disgrayson or bemoaning the coverage?

Ha! Gotcha. I'd forgotten about the Patrick/Brittany thing.

Thanks for changing. This, together with K's harsh words, constitutes sufficient punishment in my mind.

Seriously though, in terms of a suspension, would it be weird for the ACC to impose something based on something that happened in a non-conference game or can they just do whatever they want? I was already uneasy about the @VT game although something tells me that Duke, with whatever guys they have out on the court, is going to be a bit more focused than they otherwise would've been

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom