Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

God Fucking Damnit. Absolutely a shithead thing to do, but fucking goddamn this narrative will never die unless Grayson commits suicide out of shame.

deepdarkblue said:
I thought he was back, I guess I jumped the gun on that.

I think he is back, just not in the way we had hoped.

Pantone287 said:
Why the fuck did K put him back in?

To ensure his VT suspension. If he sat him, could have pawned that off as "punishment". Now, there will be outcry to suspend him.

Dumb move by K.

Will it hurt to have him suspended? I mean, I know we'll really miss his 1-8 performances and all...

rome8180 said:
Will it hurt to have him suspended? I mean, I know we'll really miss his 1-8 performances and all...

I think that would be the best thing for both Grayson and the program. Unfortunately, I expect K to do the opposite.

VT game rotation:

Jackson (40)
Jones (40)
Kennard (40)
Tatum (40)
Jefferson (30) / Jeter (10)

Not the worst thing in the world. We're taking out a consistently bad player this season and putting in a wild card in Jackson. We have various large bodies to kind of stand around the rim in case of foul trouble.

rhfarmer said:
He's embarrassing. Puts K and the team in a really difficult spot.

K shouldn't have played him in the 2nd half. No way he didn't know.

Will Kevin Knox ask K to promise Allen leaves for the draft after the season before Knox makes his decision? I don't think recruits will want to play on the same team as Allen.

How much longer with his shit play until we can safely admit it would have been better for everyone if he'd gone pro last year?

The bench breakdown was pretty intense to watch.

I agree with all of the negative things people (here) are saying about him, but I also feel horrible for him. He's never hurt anyone, is by all accounts a nice, good kid off the court, and half the country viscerally fucking hates him for a couple knee-jerk things he's done while playing a sport.

That sucks. I think that tantrum/crying was a kid who's got some issues and has been absolutely broken by all the hate.

I also feel bad for him. How much shit did he take for a bad ref foul call on Monday? People fucking blamed him!

Anyway, he needs to get things figured out.

1. Strip his captaincy.
2. Suspend him 3 games proactively, without the ACC getting involved.
3. Push whatever button motivates him as a player in the meantime.
4. Give some of those minutes to Giles, Bolden and Jackson and live with the growing pains.
5. ????
6. National Champions (UNC)

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Allen has better things to do than read Twitter and YouTube comments, and he can take solace in the fact that the people who actually wish physical harm on him are borderline retarded and will have lives millions of times less happy than his. I don't think he would be lying if he said he didn't care about this stuff at all.

I think we saw firsthand evidence of how wrong this is today.

Edit: That said, he's kind of the Jesus to Kennard's humanity, so that's nice. Everyone's too busy planning out the murder of Allen and rape of his family to notice that our best scorer is a cocky, dopey-looking white SG with a compulsive hair-touching issue.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom