Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

As many of you know, my Dad passed away unexpectedly in December 2020. I was really dreading today, but it was a good day. It was a sad morning, but I enjoyed looking through old photos and remembering lots of fun times. I got to see my Mom for while, and she seemed to be doing well. Plus my 5-year-old gave me a small painted rock on which was written, “Dad, you rock!”

As many of you know, my Dad passed away unexpectedly in December 2020. I was really dreading today, but it was a good day. It was a sad morning, but I enjoyed looking through old photos and remembering lots of fun times. I got to see my Mom for while, and she seemed to be doing well. Plus my 5-year-old gave me a small painted rock on which was written, “Dad, you rock!”

That's tough man... my condolences to you.

My father passed away June 13, 2010, and I'm still not over it. Think about him every day.

He had lung cancer, so his was expected after a certain point. But my mom's death--October 11, 2020--was completely unexpected and I'm still reeling from her passing.

So I know what you're going through, and I sincerely wish you weren't. But given the circumstances I'm glad you were able to reminisce fondly and have a good day.

They at least used it for good pub this year

The firework garbage has already started. Thank god it started raining and cut it short.

Hope you guys jerked off on a bald eagle today. I stayed at home waiting for the fireworks to stop so I could record vocals. Might steal some of my roommate's liquor now.

It's never too early for you parents of young children to begin readying yourselves for that most perilous holiday of the year - HALLOWEEN. Here is a new reason for extreme concern:

(MUST READ COMMENTS)

If any of you parents DO find your kids holding a bag of this vile poison, please contact myself or @rome8180 and we'll securely dispose of it for you. No charge.

I'm the Ebenezer Scrooge of Halloween. I hate mass public events. I'm not that into candy. I hate kids.

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because I like food.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom