Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

Almost no fireworks here this weekend. Is my liberal neighborhood boycotting the 4th?

Granted, Durham's never been as fireworks-happy as other places I've lived. The two worst were Chicago and rural PA. Apparently, Latinos and poor whites love their fireworks. I'm talking like a week straight of explosions for every damn holiday. It was especially fun in Chicago because you could play my favorite game, "Gunshots or Fireworks?"

It is glorious not having any fireworks here in Vegas. Honestly, if I had known there wouldn't be any fireworks here, I would've moved here for college and never left. When I was 5, my dad almost got blown up by an artillery shell right in front of me and I've hated fireworks ever since (probably got PTSD too from it).

This country is a total shithole. At least in other shitholes there isn't a large segment of the country screaming about how great is, is there? Maybe I'm naive in that regard.

I never much liked Thanksgiving (as a kid it wasn't a thing in my house), but I'll always give it a pass for making this, one of the greatest moments in TV history, possible.

Happy Thanksgiving gents.

Feel no shame for today's gluttony.

I plan to suffer for mine. But it'll be a good suffering.

Hmmm... that last paragraph is leaning a little H. Lecter-ish, but I'll stick with it.

Merry Christmas, everyone! You know what makes for a fun Christmas morning? When you’re swapping a hallway light switch for a smart light switch, and you don’t think about how these two switches go to different rooms and just might be on different circuits!

120V Christmas morning surprise!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom