Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

Crock Pot
Black Powder Rifle
Bathrobe
Some clothing.
$200 from Grandma

Awesome day, about to cap it off by going out to a Mexican restaurant (family tradition)

Rollins said:
Crock Pot
Black Powder Rifle
Bathrobe
Some clothing.
$200 from Grandma

Awesome day, about to cap it off by going out to a Mexican restaurant (family tradition)

Love my crock pot. I make bbq in it all the time. That is awesome about the rifle also! I have never shot a black powder rifle.

It is also National Coconut Cream Pie day. There's a food holiday for every day, apparently.

PhotoVEDayHeadlines.jpg

rome8180 said:
I have no idea what that means.
Victory in Europe Day—known as V-E Day or VE Day—was the public holiday celebrated on 8 May 1945 (in Commonwealth countries, 7 May 1945) to mark the date when the World War II Allies formally accepted the unconditional surrender of the armed forces of Nazi Germany and the end of Adolf Hitler's Third Reich, thus ending the war in Europe. The formal surrender of the occupying German forces in the Channel Islands was not until 9 May 1945. On 30 April Hitler committed suicide during the Battle of Berlin, and so the surrender of Germany was authorized by his successor, President of Germany Karl Dönitz. The administration headed by Dönitz was known as the Flensburg government. The act of military surrender was signed on 7 May in Reims, France, and on 8 May in Berlin, Germany.

Have a blessed Christmas, everyone!

1004883_10151848150992956_1674704990_n.jpg

My dream display:

:lol: :P

Last edited by a moderator:
DukeNukem05 said:
You're practically there.
Heh...........that's just one section of my yard. Not going to attempt the walking on roof bit, though.

I bought no presents and will not receive any...except for one present for my ex-girlfriend who is visiting me here in early Jan. She's a gift-getter so I know she'll have something for me, which means I have to reciprocate, especially since she's spending the money to fly up here.

rome8180 said:
I bought no presents and will not receive any...except for one present for my ex-girlfriend who is visiting me here in early Jan. She's a gift-getter so I know she'll have something for me, which means I have to reciprocate, especially since she's spending the money to fly up here.
Ex-girlfriend?

Best wishes everyone. Have a safe and happy holiday.

It is pretty icy up here right now.

dkst0426 said:
rome8180 said:
Ex-girlfriend?

"It's complicated."

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back