Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas guys. Having to deal with a schizophrenic aunt off her meds was not a great way to start it.

thewiseben said:
uncy12 said:
Merry Christmas guys. Having to deal with a schizophrenic aunt off her meds was not a great way to start it.

pfft. I see your Schizophrenic aunt and I raise you a rocket attack and having to wear body armor to breakfast.

My mother in law who I had committed for threatening to kill me is sitting 4 feet away from me.

The aftermath:

e628392a6d7211e397f912b912623670_8.jpg

So awesome.

Oh dear.........

Got the kids some chocolate coins as a stocking stuffer. Anatomically-correct?

aca8edc86d9211e3a6bb1272bb146ed9_8.jpg

Too soon?

woohoo only admitted 5 folks on call last night. So I was able to come back for most of the present-opening.

My loot:

Yamaha YSP-2200 soundbar for the master bedroom.
TaylorMade R1 driver, which, even though it's only 1 club, allows you to adjust loft, angle, and perimeter weighting. So it's really more like getting 25 new drivers. Can't wait to hit the range on Saturday when it warms up (also because I'll be bringing my 4-year-old son along, as I got him his first set of real clubs as well)
Some clothes (Duke beanie, LAX shorts, a couple of Indian Motorcycle shirts, as I want to at least pretend my wife and my conscience would allow me to get a motorcycle)
Airport Time Capsule
the new Killzone for PS4

Also, since I finished my recertification process (with 11 whole days to spare!! Nothing like finishing a 10-year recert with 11 days left...), I bought myself some presents -- another Mac Mini, another Harmony Ultimate remote, and a new Odyssey putter. Given the fact that I was contemplating buying a new car for the occasion instead, I think that's a good compromise. :D

BTW, my in-laws are in town, and my FIL has spent literally the last 3 days mapping out our electrical box (no clue why), which means that my electronics (server, Tivo's, HTPC's, TV's,etc) keep going down randomly as he cuts off another one.

He needs to fucking stop.

Not framed or titled, but initial picture layout in place to commemorate the greatest cfb day from my sister.

gNOQXWu.jpg

I'm thinking something along the lines of

'Coastal Champs' Victory Bell 27-25

&

'Kick Six' Iron Bowl 34-26

Wait did NOD just say he got the gift of time travel because fuck my career path, im jumpin on that train

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom