Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

So I can't decide which was the best part of my Christmas at the in-laws

A) When Barack and Michelle Obama popped up on the TV screen and racist jokes started flying (including monkey noises from my wife's redneck brother-in-law)
OR
B) When my wife's BiL was showing my 56-year old MiL how to clean her new handgun and I was mocked by my FiL for being "anti-2nd amendment"

Oh sweet Christmas memories

I sometimes forget there are actually people like that in this country. I assume racists are ashamed of their racism on some level and aren't that open about it.

Yeah, rome. It's crazy that people like Physicsfactor are around. Good thing his in-laws exist.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Just me and a Muslim dude at the office today.

My office is closed today.

It's a Jewish holiday as well. I should've known I could stay home. No way all these people have religion.

dkst0426 said:
When did Good Friday actually become a holiday?

I know it has always been for school as part of Easter holiday.

My boss left early. I'm about to peace out right now and go back to sleep.

ChibCU said:
dkst0426 said:

Right, but that's been more of a function of the school calendar than the day actually being set as a holiday observance.

dkst0426 said:
ChibCU said:
dkst0426 said:

Right, but that's been more of a function of the school calendar than the day actually being set as a holiday observance.

Our local newspapers have always closed early on Good Friday or as long as I can remember back.

is that a product of them observing a holiday or not printing anything for Saturday morning?

DukeNukem05 said:
is that a product of them observing a holiday or not printing anything for Saturday morning?

They close at Noon for Good Friday.

I wonder if a woman will ever post here.

We should probably change the name to The Dick Forum. We've already got The Banana Stand. Just need to add The Cocker Room.

I think that's a great idea. Think how magnificent that mirrored top banner would look as "DICK FORUM". And we could just put pictures of different flaccid penises by each forum on the forum list page.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom