Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HS All-Star Games

Re: 2014 HS Allstar games

Alexander sucks.

Stephen A's face after that dunk was the most predictable thing ever

Jaywill sucks.

Pinson has crazy hops.

I really hope Pinson doesn't come back to bite us in the ass

Pinson has been the best of UNC's three commits by far. Berry/Jackson looked underwhelming so far.

Just hope he can't shoot.

Fuck Jay Williams for participating in that shit though. Go put your UNC hat back on.

DurhamSon said:
Fuck Jay Williams for participating in that shit though. Go put your UNC hat back on.

Yeah, he sucks balls.

It's official, Grayson is the most blackletic recruit we have coming in next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like they all get along and are banding together against the ridicule for picking Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grayson is like the love child of Eliot and Olek. He'll shine at Duke.

He and Semi will have a lot to talk about.

Have we ever really had a whitelete at the guard/wing? Maybe Quin? But that could have been the coke.

McBobs has both blackletic and whiteletic traits. He was basically a perfect mix. Was a little confrontational at times, but we still love him.

I thought the best dunk of the night was Allen's first miss, the two-handed hesitation windmill. Never seen that one before and must takes some serious hangtime and body control.

He's such a confusing athlete to me. Probably mostly because he's white and looks like a sweet young child, but also because he sort of seems closer to the loping/slow-twitch Andre Dawkins end of the athleticism spectrum than to the spastic/quick-twitch Elliot Williams end. But then he does crazy things like jump over Jahlil Okafor and win the dunk contest, and makes me think maybe I'm just crazily underrating him?

Andre had some pretty good ups. Doesn't translate into lateral movement, obviously.

Amile is quick-twitch but has no ups.

deeyoukayeee said:
Have we ever really had a whitelete at the guard/wing? Maybe Quin? But that could have been the coke.
Pocius. So no, not really.

Pantone287 said:
He's such a confusing athlete to me. Probably mostly because he's white and looks like a sweet young child, but also because he sort of seems closer to the loping/slow-twitch Andre Dawkins end of the athleticism spectrum than to the spastic/quick-twitch Elliot Williams end. But then he does crazy things like jump over Jahlil Okafor and win the dunk contest, and makes me think maybe I'm just crazily underrating him?

Not following you on the spectrum thing. In the tapes I've seen, Allen's lateral quickness and first step seem a fair bit better than Dre's -- somewhere closer to Nolan. What makes you compare him to Dre?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom