Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

International Hoops Thread

I guess I could have been making all my U18 posts in this thread instead of just making them in random threads?

it was more fun that way, never knew where the commentary would show up. an easter egg surprise

World Cup time:

New Zealand had a pretty nice little meltdown to lose to Turkey. It does not appear that anyone in the group will be remotely competitive against USA.

Croatia beat Phillipines by 3.

3:30 I think?

Finland is beating up on Ukraine. This group can't possibly be this bad can it?

I watched a bit of the USA/NZ replay; looks like Mason had a rough game (the little I watched), but nice to see him out there.

Dominican Republic barely beat Finland.

From the sound of things, the Aussies tanked today, but they're still going to get the USA in the quarters if Lithuania loses.

Mexico (who won the tournament of the Americas IIRC) is on deck for you guys. Aside from the spectacular play of Faried & Davis, I really like how Kyrie and Cousins are playing.

Lithuanian fans must look at Pocius and wonder what might have been if he had just been given a chance to develop in his 18-22 years.

Serbia's run to the finals was wildly surprising, as was Spain's early elimination (not even getting into the bronze game).

Congrats to USA Basketball for taking care of business.

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom