Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jayson Tatum

They did really well with their reserve picks this year. Except that Westbrook had no business being an All-Star. He's been awesome lately, but he was terrible before that.

Beyond our guys, I'm really glad Chris Paul, Rudy Gobert, and Bam Adebayo made it. Those were the guys I felt were going a bit under the radar. Gobert kept winning DPOY and not getting selected as an All-Star.

I know I’m probably forgetting a few young, cheap contract guys, but Tatum and Zion appear to be two of the top five assets in the league right now. Tatum is making $8 million this season and $10 million next, and then gets the max. Doncic and Morant are up there. Giannis would make it for me despite being UFA soon, just because he’s by far the best current player and on track to be a top 5-10 player in history.

Sadly, I would put someone (Doncic) over Zion right now, due mainly to injury concerns and positional evolution. #2 isn’t bad.

I think those may be the top 5 guys. Trae Young is close on their heels but such a negative defensively. Adebayo and Gilgeous-Alexander pretty close, too.

Well...at least they can go back and add an apostrophe in.

This was terrific. A lot of eye-opening data. I didn't realize quite how much his self-creation had increased. I also didn't realize how good he'd been in isolation and the pick and roll.

And of course being 3rd in Defensive Real Plus-Minus is insane. He'd better make an All-Defense team.

Against one of the league's best defenses. On another note, I think the Lakers' lack of wing defenders really might do them in.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom