Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jayson Tatum

Had some frustrating moments, but he has come so damn far. His basketball IQ has grown by leaps and bounds.

That was the kind of passing he showed in high school and was one of the reasons I thought he could run some point for us. A few were overly ambitious, but I've never minded high-risk, high-reward passing. And there were at least two times today on the break where he made exactly the right pass to avoid a charge.

He also used his body effectively on drives (to avoid charges, save for 1 call) and around the rim to avoid shotblockers.

bdotling said:
his passing has gotten a lot better, in the sense that he does it

He needs to realize not to throw passes to Giles though. He had a very nice pass that Giles had no idea what to do with.

I used to have that problem when I played too, everyone dropped my awesome passes.

rhfarmer said:
I used to have that problem when I played too, everyone dropped my awesome passes.
There was also the problem of having to find a ladder every time anyone scored on the old peach basket.

I always told Mr. Naismith to cut a hole in the bottom of the baskets, but he wouldn't fucking listen.

A couple of questionable shots aside, he was brilliant. Nice rebounding and nice foul shooting.

If you try to go 360 degrees around the earth, you fall off the edge.

That block into the full court drive and finish was incredible. More of that going forward please.

Weird. Should have easily been tourney MVP. Just like they robbed Winslow of the regional MVP two years ago.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom