Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jordan Goldwire

Somebody find out what the score was the rest of the way after he missed that layup.

he does have a knack for getting or forcing steals in his limited minutes. He also has a knack for missing wide open layups and 3s. I kinda of want to rewatch and see where he stood on offense during the last 9 minutes of the game

he does have a knack for getting or forcing steals in his limited minutes. He also has a knack for missing wide open layups and 3s. I kinda of want to rewatch and see where he stood on offense during the last 9 minutes of the game

He's really only usable when we are pressing like that. He has a role now if Coach K continues to utilize the press, even if it is in small stretches.

I take back everything I said about him in the chat. Kid might've been player of the game. Phenomenal defense.

Reactions: TBC
Next season’s rotation:

PG Goldwire (40)
SG Ellis (36) / Baker (4)
SF Moore (36) / White (4)
PF Carey (28) / White (12)
C Bolden (20) / DeLaurier (20)

DNP - O’Connell

One negative of Goldwire showing he’s a great player last night is that RJ Hampton will no longer come to Duke. No OAD wants to compete with Goldwire for minutes.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom