Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Justin Robinson

His new nickname should be The Boatswain. obviously pronounced "bos'n"

He just sorta has hunched shoulders so he looks like an old man, but he can dunk in pregame.

He had a rebound tonight that was as good as any we've had this year. I mean it was against Pitt in a 25-point game, but it was a pro's rebound.

So, just to run it down, he can shoot threes, block shots okay, rebound okay, and is supposed to be everyone's favorite teammate, and we could only find 33 minutes for him on the court in the first 15 games.

10pts, 3blks, 2rebs in 18 minutes on the road. I'd feel comfortable with him getting a few post minutes each game.

Reactions: TBC
He also was getting guys in position on inbounds plays.

Just super awkward, but def love seeing him do well in his chances. Nice stroke, too.

I'm glad we got an opportunity to see him play, he's going to be an actual contributor in the next couple of years.
I'm not going to give this game much weight, though, since Pitt looks like. Y league team with better uniforms. The one thing that should carry forward from this is that he can make 3s consistently.

I want to see more minutes because I'm partially convinced he's better than Bolden

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom