Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kevon Looney

best4heisman said:
Looney's a reverse Plumlee.

Poor t-rex Marshall. Not to start another meme, but does anyone think that Semi's arms also seem not very long for his height? I haven't seen his stats anywhere; just judging from the videos.

He has around a 6'10 wingspan, but I suppose about 6'0 of that is probably his shoulders.

Visiting Duke this weekend. Rumor is that Chris Egi might be visiting as well.

Double silent verbal? They both seem like heavy, heavy leans. Egi hasn't even been subtle about it.

I don't think Egi has an offer. Not even listed on Duke's Scout prospects page. Or is Scout just being lazy at the one thing they do?

I think, somehow, that was grammatically acceptable.

^Looking forward to some great news after this weekend. Both of these kids would be a great fit. Maybe we need to start an Egi thread?

Apparently he's not coming to visit after all. But Duke is going to visit him and Simmons in Florida.

Mark Watson @BlueDevilNation 13m
Early reports say Kevon Looney visit going well.

I literally could not be any more tense waiting for the scoop in the not-quite-as-early-as-the-early-report report.

Must be interesting having Jabari and Hood give you the campus tour. A far cry from Paulus.

Sort of weird getting the campus tour from two guys who might not be there when you arrive.

Would be a wonderful addition - i will literally keep my fingers crossed until he makes a decision

torontoduke said:
Would be a wonderful addition - i will literally keep my fingers crossed until he makes a decision

That might cause severe problems for you later. I'm seeing sores, atrophy, bone disfigurement, maybe something carpel tunnel...

In a number of these recruitments (Looney, Okafor/Jones), it seems the national scout/rivals guys, like Daniels, Snow and Bossi, are far less bullish on Duke's chances as compared to pretty much all other sources.

So I really have no idea what to expect. I wouldn't be surprised with anything from a Okafor, Jones, Looney, Travis, Allen, Winslow class to a class with only Allen. (Actually, the first would surprise me.)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom