Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kevon Looney

Nate James was sent up to Looney's school this morning to make one last impassioned, athletic plea for Looney to come to Duke.

Good sign? Bad sign?

In the end, probably Acadida$.

Damnit, someone beat me to the Nate James joke.

Yah, but that's basically the kiss of death. 0% chance he commits now.

Florida picking up steam in the eleventh hour, like they did with Jabari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wisconsin is still a player with this guy? If not Duke, that would be my preference.

Just so everyone understands what we're missing out on with Looney:

tjLYk2g.png

One and done top 5 talent.

I'm disappointed I wasted at least 20 minutes over the past six months watching his YouTube highlights.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Just so everyone understands what we're missing out on with Looney:

tjLYk2g.png

One and done top 5 talent.

Right, as projected a year and a half out. Quincy Miller and Mitch McGary were also once one-and-done, top 5 talents. Some people said the same about Poythress. Not saying we couldn't use Mitch, but I wouldn't oversell Looney yet.

torontoduke said:
Wisconsin is still a player with this guy? If not Duke, that would be my preference.

Would be a damn interesting choice for a guy looking to make the NBA in one year. Heck, maybe just for any guy looking to make it to the NBA.

He would score more points at Duke in 15 minutes a game off the bench than he would starting 30 at Wiscy. I mean, when your team as a whole scores in the 40s each game, how many shots do you expect to take? Have fun with Broson Koenig

Holy balls, Wiscy was held to 50 or fewer points EIGHT TIMES last season. And they won some of those games too. Fucking ROFL.

In comparison, Duke never scored below 62 in any game last year.

This recruitment really is weird. He's announcing in 10 hours and there's still like 4 teams in it for him.

best4heisman said:
This recruitment really is weird. He's announcing in 10 hours and there's still like 4 teams in it for him.

He played the game well, then.

Now he'll probably wait to decide until after Reid Travis picks Duke. Or he'll do what people used to do and just tell the coaches what his decision is and answer any questions that come his way naturally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom