Kids

The saddest thing about having a kid is that I really miss television. Right now I miss television more than getting laid. That's a little embarrassing to admit, so I'm only telling my "internet friends".

When he's posting in a few years will he be "Our Grandboy Thain?"

Her water broke around 11 last night. We are at the hospital now. Will keep you all posted.

My boy was born at 7:06pm tonight. He is 8 lbs 10 oz. We named him Walker. My wife is a boss. Natural child birth (no meds). Pics to follow.

Walker? Nice.

I know exactly 0 people with that name...Other than the Texas Ranger, of course.

Thain said:
My boy was born at 7:06pm tonight. He is 8 lbs 10 oz. We named him Walker. My wife is a boss. Natural child birth (no meds). Pics to follow.
Holy shit, that's a big baby to give a natural birth to. Congrats!

ZackM said:
Walker? Nice.

I know exactly 0 people with that name...Other than the Texas Ranger, of course.

Yeah we wanted something that was unique and wouldn't get him beat up at school.

Btw Farmer, I think it was you that said you saw the whole thing and didn't stay north of all the action. I didn't think I would want to but I was actually intrigued by everything going on. I even stood behind the doctor watching him come down for a few minutes in-between contractions when he was crowning.

Got the family home today. Everyone is safe and healthy. This is going to be a crazy ride for sure.

10438128_10154252362600716_1933964026479278958_n.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil