Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

The Milwaukee Bucks were the home of Trevon Duval's 3 career NBA games, and Javin DeLaurier's 1 career NBA game.

Can they make it a 2017-18 Duke trifecta? (4 if you count Grayson).

But seriously, maybe the Bucks can turn him into a Brook Lopez successor. He should be great in drop coverage. And clearly, he can shoot threes now.

One of the biggest mysteries to me is why we almost never see the shooting jump happen before guys leave college. There's of course some cumulative effect to all the reps, but it seems like it often happens over the course of one summer. Drummond was slamming FTs off the backboard last season.

One of the biggest mysteries to me is why we almost never see the shooting jump happen before guys leave college. There's of course some cumulative effect to all the reps, but it seems like it often happens over the course of one summer. Drummond was slamming FTs off the backboard last season.
Tatum made a jump mid-season his freshman year. But he was already working with Drew Hanlen.

I'm guessing most college guys don't have the resources or the time to hire an elite shooting coach? And that college shooting coaches aren't nearly as good.

Shane Battier had the biggest leap I can remember.

Wendell Moore made a nice leap just this last year.

I'm not going to count Luke Kennard's freshman to sophmore leap, since clearly he was an elite shooter who just happened to shoot badly as a freshman.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom