Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maryland at Duke - Sat, Jan 26, 1:00pm CBS

Granted, he is now at Duke. but Capel said that was the best dunk he's ever seen. Not just at Duke.

:BlakeGriffin

That's a quick reaction by the cameraman to get that shot. Not like it was a buzzer beater, or anything.

aiw said:
Granted, he is now at Duke. but Capel said that was the best dunk he's ever seen. Not just at Duke.

:BlakeGriffin
Just an awesome play. I'll watch the Canadian sportscentre tonight and I'll bet that dunk will be highlight 'o the night. Even with all the hockey going on round here, they cannot ignore that dunk.

Kelly had a boot and did his hopping to the huddle thing

torontoduke said:
sportscentre

Jennifer-Lawrence-OMG.gif

Adorable.

That Mason 19 foot jumper elicited Capel '97 groans from the arena today.

aiw said:

Yeah, and it was followed by a possession of Curry dribbling a bunch on the perimeter and then jacking a 25-footer that missed badly. Probably the two worst offensive possessions today.

torontoduke said:
TT is smart kid on D. Always making heads-up plays to make up for (relative) physical limitations.
Watched a week old coach's show this morning. K said Tyler is going to be a coach some day. Got me thinking about if there's time for him to get into the 2-slot before K hangs it up...

aiw said:

What sucks is that about 3 possessions earlier, he passed up an 8-footer that would transform his game if he started making shots like that.

Mason is so much better when he catches and faces up to the basket instead of trying to bang with his back to the basket. I know that was a terrible shot by Mason, the 15 footer, but if he can take a couple of those it will make his face up game even better because then he can throw a head fake and blow by his man. Now when he does it, his man knows he's not going to shoot it. Even if he misses every damn one it makes him more dangerous and I think that's the big picture and what the coaches want from him.

He always seems to play better when he faces up and I've noticed the last few games that he's struggled, he's gone away from that. I was glad to see that he went back to it today and hopefully he took notice.

rome8180 said:
It was for Mason's knocking the ball out of Len's hands.
Thanks I've been out drinking since the game but caught a highlight at a bar where it finally showed it. Couldn't tell from inside Cameron.

Dattier said:
torontoduke said:
TT is smart kid on D. Always making heads-up plays to make up for (relative) physical limitations.
Watched a week old coach's show this morning. K said Tyler is going to be a coach some day. Got me thinking about if there's time for him to get into the 2-slot before K hangs it up...

Or if we replace K in-house, he could join the staff then. I want to see a Wojo/Paulus/Thornton coaching staff just because of how much certain Duke fans would hate it.

Pretty cool former players sent in videos of support after the Miami game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom