Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

physicsfactor said:
I was actually impressed with Bautista's chin. He took that punch pretty well.

I credit him for not falling over, but he was seeing stars after that hit. Dude was on Mars.

These pitches

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Matt Harvey has fallen of a cliff. He's terrible.

Is he really that bad? I was considering buying low on him in one league

So bad with no signs of fixing it. Sometimes, he is fine for the first 3 or 4, but then melts down in the 5th and 6th. He has something like a 7 ERA in the 5th and over 20 in the 6th. Today, 9 (6ER) in 2.2.

Collins just said he won't commit to Harvey making his next start next week.

Went to the first 9 innings of the Dodgers/Padres 17 inning game today. Love Petco.

Utley wins again. Second at bat tonight, 6th game against the Mets this year and Syndergaard throws well behind him, not even close to hitting him, ass level. Without a warning, ump ejects Syndergaard in the 3rd inning. Crowd going crazy. Terry Collins going crazy. Joe Buck and John Smoltz going crazy. Surprised nothing thrown on the field.

Now Keith Hernandez going crazy. Don't mess with Keith Hernandez. He's Keith Hernandez.

Just read there have been 6 one-hitters this year and the teams that threw them are 3-3.

Mookie Betts is the first person to hit 2 home runs in the first 2 innings of 2 consecutive games ever. Of course, yesterday, he hit three total.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom