Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

This may be the weirdest finish I’ve ever seen. Detroit pitcher tries to kill the home plate umpire and it costs them the game!

Crazy to think he might be 'done, done'. Incredible pitcher when healthy but injuries completely derailed him. Guess at least he got paid and won a championship but still crazy to see how his career has turned out since winning the World Series.

Still enjoying this meme. These are probably the two best players of a generation and their entire careers will be irrelevant if they stay with the Angels. Will go into the HOF first ballot without a playoff appearance.

I guess if you’re a Yankees pitcher whose first name starts with the letter ‘D’ there’s a much-better-than-average chance you’ll throw a perfect game.

• BattierSmart
Reactions: aiw
I like where your head’s at, but that ain’t happening this year. Somehow they go from good to garbage without Judge.

de la cruz and ohtani are appointment televsision.

was watching the home steal live and it was electric. he's exciting in a way that hasn't existed in baseball since who? rickey henderson? he's regularly reaching 97 mph on throws from short to 1st which is insanity.

Ohtani becomes first player in major league history to throw a shutout in the first game of a doubleheader, then hit a home run in the second game.

And just for good measure, he hit two home runs in the 2nd game.

It is absurd how good this guy is.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom