Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

I think I’ve seen most of those, but I know I’ve never seen someone GIDP 4x in a game or get 3 hits in an inning. Looking back at the Tatis Sr 4 grand slam game, the wildest part to me was the same pitcher - Chan Ho Park, IIRC - served up both grand slams. His bullpen must have needed a long outing or something because it’s crazy to think a pitcher could give up a grand slam, then let the opponent bat around, and then not get pulled.

The one that surprises me the most based on my own priors is 20 Ks in a game. I thought it would be higher than 5 for whatever reason. These days, with pitch counts, I wouldn’t expect it ever to happen again, but back in the days when pitchers would throw like 200 pitches in a game or start 3 times a week, I would’ve thought it was more common.

Didn’t know this was happening either. Why not just go full measures and do the robo-ump thing for balls and strikes?

A’s to Vegas I guess. Was this in the works for a while? Never heard anything about it until today. They just need an NBA team and then there’s no other option that comes close for my place of retirement.

Day 1 of living here, my boss told me that the A's were coming and that it was an open secret. They were just trying to see if they could get the state to give them incentives to move. That was back in September 2021.

NBA will be expanding here once LeBron retires. He wants to be the owner of the team in Vegas and with his Fenway group ownership, it's a lock. It's really just waiting til he says he's done and they'll probably announce an expansion team shortly there after to start play 2-3 years later. The NBA arena is going to be within walking distance of my apartment.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom