Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Steph probably setting the 3 point record tonight, only needs 1 three to tie and 2 to become the all time leader. Crazy to see after all the ankle injuries to start his career when it looked like they would derail his career.

I was Bagley guy going into that draft so I ate the loss a while ago.

Still seems like WCJ is not being valued by league coaches though and should never have been in a Vucevic trade

Last edited:
The Lakers can't guard Jalen Brunson in PNRs. Especially with Porzingis as the screener. I'm a fan of Brunson, but there's probably a few better guards out there they'd have problems with, too.

There are definitely nights that Brunson looks unstoppable. But he's not exactly the speediest guy in the world.

I'm someone who doesn't think point of attack defense matters that much. But you have to have SOME.

Holy shit. At first I thought it was going to be the Pelicans committing the foul on the made three to lose it. And I was like, "Well, that's just typical Pelicans." But the combination of those two shots is nuts.

That's the craziest finish to an NBA game that I think I've ever seen. That is incredible!!

Cade Cunningham's last six games. The turnovers are still too high and the assists too low, but I chalk some of that up to the quality of his teammates.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 12.56.51 AM.png

The combination of 3pt shooting and defense means that his floor is "very valuable starter." His ceiling is obviously quite a lot higher than that.

Tatum with a brilliant performance against a good Milwaukee team. More importantly he's on pace to secure another all star spot, even with a .500 record
I watched the replay of this game. It's honestly sometimes cringeworthy how unskilled Giannis is. He could not do anything against Boston's collapsing defense. I'm not going to deny that he's a great player, of course, but how can anyone enjoy watching him? Also, how did Phoenix do such a horrible job slowing him down when Tatum and Horford managed to make him look like Jeremy Roach?

Cade Cunningham's last six games. The turnovers are still too high and the assists too low, but I chalk some of that up to the quality of his teammates.

View attachment 1268

He’s already great, probably a top 20-30 player in the league by the end of the season. He does stuff that’s so advanced and won’t show up in the numbers because his teammates are so bad offensively. His raw averages should end up looking similar to rookie LeBron’s but with much better shooting splits after that terrible start.

This is the best case scenario for the Pistons, having Cade turn out like this while the surrounding roster is bad enough to get another top 5 pick. Somehow win the Scoot sweepstakes the following year, and they’re suddenly the next great team.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom