Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Not only did Ingram beat the Blazers in a blowout, but Lillard got ejected AND the team is the shitter. Bright spot all around
I think I said last night that they were 9-9 since Ingram's return. Believe it's actually 10-9. And 8-5 if we make the cutoff more recent. Shame they fell out of the playoff race in the first couple weeks of the season. There might actually be motivation to bring Zion back.

Ingram's getting some buzz on the podcasts I've been listening to. Playing some of his best basketball recently. I don't think he can make the All-Star team because there's too much competition and because the Pelicans are playing in obscurity right now, but maybe he could sneak in as an alternate with another good month.

The Pels are 2 games back from the play in games. Portland and Sacramento are infront of them, and they are both playing pretty poorly. If the Pels can get ahead of San Antonio and OKC, they'll get in. Tall order.

OKC might help them out by deciding they're playing too well. Might start shutting some guys down like last year.

Danny Ainge drafted him before immediately letting him go for two second round picks and a salary dump, and paying Marcus Smart 80 million (12.3 PER) the next offseason

Last edited:
New Orleans also could have drafted him. Obviously, you can build a perfect roster for any team out of guys they didn't draft. But it's painful to think about what this team could have been if they'd drafted Garland and Bane, kept Ball, and traded Holiday for Turner* instead of the bullshit they ended up getting. I don't think Zion would be sitting out if that's what happened.

*Holiday's brothers played on Indy, and Turner was offered for Hayward not that much later, so that's not at all implausible.

Pelicans win their 4th in a row. But of course the asshole Spurs will probably go on a win streak now like the assholes they are.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom