Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Everyone would love Giannis even more if he took on that kind of personality out loud instead of trying to be a Disney prince character.

You could convincingly argue that this is the worst rotation to ever be used in a modern NBA game:

Starters

Frank Jackson
Saddiq Bey
Hamidou Diallo
Luka Garza
Derrick Walton

Bench

Cheick Diallo
Deividas Sirvydas
Cassius Stanley
Jamario Pickett

How far away from the NBA is DJ Steward if he can’t crack a roster during Omicron times?

I no longer enjoy DJ Steward (is) shit posts since I found out he still retweets Duke stuff.

Last edited:

Next stage of small ball is finally here. A coach realized LeBron is an ideal center, like Harden, Paul George and Banchero.

I was thinking about this earlier today. LeBron is basically Draymond on steroids when it comes to small ball centers. If he were coming out of college or high school today, would he be drafted as a PF/C or would he still be a SF? I'm thinking he'd be playing PF/C full time.

Yeah, I don't see what you lose by playing LeBron at center. He rebounds and protects the rim plenty well. And you gain all sorts of advantages in mismatches and spacing. It also will mitigate his slower speed as he ages.

If he weren't on a team with AD, he'd probably be playing center full time already.

The Ricky Rubio ACL tear bums me out. I was happy for the Cavs to have finally turned the corner. Maybe they can maintain. It's not like Rubio was some mega-efficient offensive player. But they're losing a guy who plays solid defense, can get you into your offense, and is a vet culture setter.

On the other hand, the other Eastern Conference feel-good story, the Bulls, seems to be powering through every setback they've had.

The Rubio news does suck. Feel awful for him. .

My dislike of the Cavs will not allow me to say anything else nicer. In fact, fuck all things Cleveland. Ahh, much better.

Warriors/Nuggets postponed because Denver doesn't have enough eligible players. Apparently the 11th game postponed because of covid this season.

Brown hasn't gotten as much blame for being a gross chucker as Tatum has. It's mostly because he's been (slightly) more efficient as a shooter. But he's averaging even fewer assists.

I wonder if they could add Tyus somehow? Barring that, Tre? I feel like getting anyone who's pass first and can run an offense would help.

jaylen brown.jpeg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom