Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Hawks are still missing like 20 people and their coach
The Hawks had Young, Huerter, Gallinari, Capela, Okongwu, Wright, and Lou Will. Huerter played well and Capela went 10-10. If anything, I was understating it by saying it was "one of" the worst losses of the season.

Last edited:
Eye of the beholder or whatever. That same night (Monday), the Bucks (with Giannis/Middleton/Holiday all playing) lost at home to the last-place Pistons (missing both Jerami Grant and Olynyk) by 9.

On a different note, Raptors finally rolling, in no small part due to VanVleet stringing together a bunch of good offensive performances to go with his defense. Actually having VanVleet, OG, and Siakam all healthy at the same time (I think they've played 7 games together so far) helps.

Edit: Maybe undersold VanVleet a bit. In his last 5 games, he's averaging 7.6 assists and 0.4 turnovers, while dropping 29 ppg on 48/48/95 shooting, so it's more like he's playing out of his mind.

Last edited:

Zion over Ja is seriously looking like the 2nd biggest botch of a #1 pick ever, behind only Oden over Durant. Didn't think this would be the kind of history Zion would be a part of. Sad.

Blazers are literally the worst and are unwilling to trade their assets to rebuild.

The Lakers are doing the only thing you can do to make Westbrook a positive player, just as the Rockets did. The player they need to trade is Davis, given he can actually fetch a good return. I wonder if a reasonable trade exists that would result in the Lakers getting Lillard.

Zion over Ja is seriously looking like the 2nd biggest botch of a #1 pick ever, behind only Oden over Durant. Didn't think this would be the kind of history Zion would be a part of. Sad.

Blazers are literally the worst and are unwilling to trade their assets to rebuild.

Didn’t Memphis play just as well or better for that long stretch where he was injured? I have a feeling I’m going to grow to hate the Morant bloggers as much as the Giannis and Lillard ones

Your monthly reminder that David Griffin could have drafted this player and paired him with Zion, Ingram, and Ball.

If only anyone could have predicted this, but when Jaxson Hayes is right there at 8 what can you do?

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the Grizzlies' success says as much or more about Memphis's front office as it does Morant. They might be the best in the NBA right now. The coaching also seems great.
They're on some Raptors/Suns shit right now, and like those teams, might need one great vet import to really become a Finals team.

Yeah, iirc, they have most of their picks. And they have a ton of mid-sized salaries and decent players. Well positioned for a trade.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom