Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Warriors down 65-30 to the Bucks right now. Low key, the Warriors have been kind of dogshit lately.

I see the Warriors are doing their usual bullshit of only caring about the 3rd quarter. Maybe care about the whole fucking game?

In other strange news, the Pelicans are dominating the Clippers. And the Thunder are up 19 on the Nets with Harden and scrubs.

77-38 at halftime. Lol @CK86

Eh, bad games happen. They're 30-11. I expected them to be closer to 22-19 til they got Klay back. Steph's been playing like ass the last month or so but he'll turn it around. Glad that Kuminga got to play a lot of minutes against top competition.

They're 30-11 because they started amazingly well. But in their last 15 games they're 17th in net rating. Yes, that's coincided with Steph's struggles, but it's not like he was ever playing up to his standard. Even when the Warriors were winning he was having his worst season. That was just obscured by how well the rest of the team was playing, and the media's silly narrative that he should be an MVP favorite.

It's also clear that Klay is going to take a while.

That's why I'm happy they started out so hot so they can ease guys back in and get rotations set. As long as they're not in the play-in tournament, then I don't really care where they wind up seeding wise. Just get healthy, have a defined rotation and be good for the playoffs.

I know the Bulls lost Lavine early in the game tonight but it's so bizarre to see the Warriors get their asses whooped last night by the Bucks and then the next day beat down the Bulls without Draymond, Klay and Gary Payton II. Must be a January regular season game :tearsofjoy:

LaMelo is such a stud. Warriors really blew that 2nd pick by not taking him.

It's not a "this season's minutes" problem at all. They have no small forwards since Little and Covington are best as 4s, and Lillard's having surgery for his abdominal tear. Does he even work his way back just to play 5 weeks in March/April?

It's a "next season's dollars" problem, but I''m pretty certain one of CJ/Lillard gets traded by then, if not both. I could see Powell staying in the fold with the younger guys since he's only 28, on a reasonable contract with 4 years left, and a guy that plays both ends of the court.

Did I say it was a problem for this season?

The fact is that the 4 best players they have on their roster all have pretty much the same strengths and weakness and all are 6'4" or under. It's not just a "dollars problem" for next season. It's a roster redundancy problem. They never should have resigned Powell, and probably should have traded Trent for someone else to begin with. They should have traded Simons earlier, though that may end up working out for them.

Don’t GAF since the goal is not to win games in Detroit, but this is as bad as it gets for reffing. Dude pointed at his own bench after a dunk.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom