Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

If you were going to try to evaluate what kind of performance a guy like Lillard or Harden gives you now vs. his peak (and to try to imagine where Lillard would be at age 35 or 36) what would be the best metric? PER? VORP? WS?

Looking at Westbrook, for example, his PER is half of what it was (15 vs 30), but his VORP is 0.2, while it was 9.3 in his best season and over 6.0 for several others. Is he half as valuable as he used to be, or more like 1/45th as valuable?

If Simmons wasn't such a fucking shithead, and they could pull Curry, Maxey or Thybulle, they should do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately he is, and they would get Danny Green, which is next to worthless, as things appear to stand.

More folks are saying Philly has the leverage, but do they really? I don't see how they can get out from under Simmons/Harris to sign Harden when he becomes an FA? Would it be a better risk for Brooklyn to let him walk and sign Beal?

Welp. There goes the last 24 hours of imagining Alexander-Walker potentially developing into a key wing reserve for the Blazers. But hey, there's always more cap space to clear.

LeBron, AD, and the (Westbrook-less) Lakers tied 18-18 after 1 with the Simons-McLemore-Elleby-Winslow-Nurkic Blazers.

I really hope the Harden/Simmons trade happens and they meet in the playoffs. That series would be awesome.

Pistons better not be giving up anything more than a far-out 2nd round pick for that. They should probably get a couple of late 2nds for taking Bagley on.

I think Bagley will rehabilitate value quite a bit in Detroit, but I still wouldn't have traded 2 early 2nd round picks for him. The upside is Bagley becoming a 20/12 high efficiency empty stats guy (because his defense is not salvageable and he'll never space the floor), and having some incompetent franchise trade a 1st for him.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom