Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

The Raptors are one team that should never be allowed to wear their throwbacks.

This is how the Hawks are shooting against the East #2 team tonight.

B7hLWqtCAAEHOFV.jpg

Missed Bogut and Igoudala tonight, hopefully they're good to go tomorrow.

4th game in 5 days, Warriors beat Rockets in Houston by 25, incredible.

Pistons now 1 game out of the 8th seed in the playoffs. 11-2 since cutting Josh Smith.

It begins. Dubs find their defensive stopper/clutch 3-point man for the next 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is why you sign/draft at least 3 to 4 centers. That way if one's a total headcase bust who breaks his leg bowling, and one becomes a fat tony parker (UCLA) type slob, you still have options.

DrKlahn said:

It begins. Dubs find their defensive stopper/clutch 3-point man for the next 5 years.

Damn, was hoping to they'd be able to sign one of Jermaine O'Neal, Ray Allen or Emeka Okafor (if he plays this season). I know minutes are crowded as it is but I really want one more quality backup big man with Bogut's shaky injury history.

Barnes and JMM reunited and now playing for someone who can actually coach.

I don't understand how, out of the 7 billion people not in the NBA right now, James McAdoo is the best possible player for the Warriors.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
I don't understand how, out of the 7 billion people not in the NBA right now, James McAdoo is the best possible player for the Warriors.

I don't either. Only thing is he's a hustle guy who excels in transition (though admittedly nothing else). I'd even have preferred they went with Aaron Craft to McAdoo. But alas, I trust Kerr and Myers. They nailed the Justin Holiday signing so hopefully McAdoo sucks less than he did in summer league.

Suns looking to trade Miles Plumlee: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12190 ... es-plumlee

I'm always grateful to them for giving him his big shot last season, but their offense doesn't give bigs many touches, they like small-ball lineups (and can trot out some damn tough-to-guard ones) and now they have Alex Len and Brandan Wright essentially ahead of Miles in the post rotation.

Sounds like they want a future first. Not too high a price for a team that needs another big. Who will bite? Do the Cavs have any future firsts left? The Kings wanted to pair Mason with Cousins -- would they settle for Miles? The Bucks?

It's a shame the Suns didn't make Miles available sooner. He's a younger, cheaper, arguably better, higher upside clone of Mozgov for the Cavs, and it wouldn't have cost any more than the two 1st rounders the Cavs gave up for Mozgov. Miles blocks more shots per minute than Mozgov over their careers and this season. I have no idea what kind of defender Miles is now since I don't watch Phoenix Suns basketball, but people generally rave about Mason's defense and Miles can probably get to that point with proper defensive coaching.

If I can have Mozgov and Miles combined for less than Tristan Thompson, I easily prefer that. They're all in the same ballpark in PER, but Mozgov and Miles are bigger and better shotblockers. The Cavs are screwed by Lebron, though. Thompson getting close to max money from the Cavs this offseason will be crippling.

Joe Harris, Mike Scott, and soon to be Justin Anderson. Turns out Bennet had the most NBA talent of all

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom