Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

The best and worst NBA GMs were teammates. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy King has made some really horrendous trades. Most looked terrible at the time and with hindsight, look even worse.

NBA record 37 point 3rd quarter for Klay Thompson. Just LOL at how fucking good he's become.

CK86 said:
NBA record 37 point 3rd quarter for Klay Thompson. Just LOL at how fucking good he's become.

Yeah, that was unbelievable. There was nothing he couldn't hit.

This is easily the most dominant team since the '96 bulls.

Blows ass that Mcadoo and Barnes are gonna ride to a title on the Splash Brothers' coattails.

Klay Thompson
22 PER
Age 24
4 years $70 million
Position of greatest need in NBA

Kevin Love
19 PER
Age 26
Expected 4 years $90 million under new salary cap
Big man who does not play defense

Since Christmas, the fewest points the Warriors have scored in a game is 104 points. Aside from the loss to OKC when Bogut and Igoduala sat out, the closest game they've played was an 11 point win against Utah. It's just crazy the points they're putting up, scoring average up to 111 points a game.

Last four wins:
131, 122, 126, 126

He seems like a pretty level-headed guy as well - I heard him on the Jim Rome show recently. Had a lot of nice things to say about Tony Bennett, his college coach

CK86 said:

Jennings' career is probably finished as a starter. You never recover from a torn Achilles. Pistons should fall back and get someone in the 4-15 range, which are all the same this year. People have Justise Winslow, whose ceiling is MKG, ahead of Devin Booker, whose ceiling is Klay Thompson, so it really doesn't matter where you pick if you're not top 3 for Okafor, Mudiay or Towns. Jennings' contract only has one more season on it. They'll need to throw the max at Brandon Knight and hope the Bucks don't match.

Jennings tweeted he's out 6 to 9 months which sucks. I had surgery on my Achilles and it took forever to feel right. Mine wasn't near as severe as his injury and obviously he's a professional athlete with people working every day to get him better. Of my entire reconstructed ankle, the Achilles is what hurt the longest and took a good 18-24 months to stop hurting.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom