Brad Stevens learns the complicated reality of the NBA, now takes the first big time college job available (UNC, 2016)

Warriors have cakewalk to the WCF with Conely down now too.

Game between Clippers/Spurs tonight on the other side decides who will also go to the WCF. Zero chance Clippers come back down from 3-2, and the Spurs probably aren't gonna win a road LA game seven if they lose

If the Clippers win tonight, Golden State wins the title. No one in the East is stopping them and they'll handle LA in the WCF just fine.

Ugh, this whole Love thing is sorta feeling just like Irving's toe injury incident. Fucking Brad Stevens.

I still think the Spurs are going to win the series with the Clippers even if down 3-2. I won't count them out until they're actually eliminated.

I think Love comes back in the finals unless he has surgery. Just a hunch. I don't see anyone stopping Cleveland in the east even without Love. I won't put it past LeBron and Kyrie to win the title even without him. Those two step up when the games are the biggest.

Just hope the Warriors avoid the injury bug this year. The last two years they've been done in with injuries.

Austin Rivers is just getting wrecked on D right now. Went from something like 27-13 Clips to 28-27 Spurs since he came in.

He's an NBA player and can't make a fucking free throw. Most overrated player in the league.

You are our only hope now.

stephen_curry_46_large.jpg

Yeah, carry Harrison fucking Barnes to a championship. Basically the same as JJ Redick, Austin Rivers, and Dahntay Jones getting one.

I know the Clips got hosed on multiple calls in that game, but seeing Doc make an ass out of himself every time a call doesn't go his way is oddly satisfying.

Pantone287 said:
Yeah, carry Harrison fucking Barnes to a championship. Basically the same as JJ Redick, Austin Rivers, and Dahntay Jones getting one.

Well, I'm assuming the Clippers have no shot for one thing.

It's worth mentioning that Blake Griffin still can't fucking shoot. If you watch any good shooter, their legs move forward and their shoulders move back on their jump shot. Its a universal necessity for shooting. You can't just launch yourself into the air with your body completely rigid the way that Blake does. Smart defenses will never respect his outside shot unless he completely overhauls it.

Being able to hit 40% of your wide open 18 footers simply is no longer a useful NBA skill. Either fix your shitty jump shot and learn how to shoot threes, or keep your ass in the post where you actually know how to score efficiently.

If there is a player who should be taking midrange shots, Kirk Goldsberry has done a shot chart showing us this. Off the top of my head, the list is Dirk, Chris Paul, Durant, Bosh.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil