Goddamn it this fucking pisses me off. One fucking Blake Griffin dribble off of his foot away from the end of the Spurs era.

Griffin made two huge bone headed moves to kill them end of regulation and OT. Fuck that guy.

I'm too pissed to even talk about Draymond Green not winning the defensive player of the year. Fuck the spurs.

I'm in full homer mode. Kawhi misses 20% of the season - given full season award. How the fuck do you leave Green off 42 ballots? League's best defense and best defensive player but not even worthy of a third place vote. Get the fuck out of here.

Was it Speights who got the rebound leading to Curry's three?

He really did take about six steps before the pass.

Rockets will win a game because of some lucky Harden threes bullshit.

Warriors will take it to 6.

Cavs steal one in Cleveland, maybe two, but too much LeIso when down by double digits keeps anything decent from happening

Hopefully the Dubs will end the Pelicants tonight. The Brow will be wanting out of that shit hole as soon as its possible.

I hope I didn't make best4heisman upset in bumping a second thread at this hour.

Laura Keeley is the only person I follow who also follows Synergy's Twitter account.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Laura Keeley is the only person I follow who also follows Synergy's Twitter account.

You could follow me then :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil