Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

ESPN NBA Playoffs intro music is fucking awful. If they never had intro music again, I'd be fine with that.

Thanks Monty Williams for acknowledging the Warriors home crowd negatively impacted the Pelicans. That makes me happy and guarantees it'll be even louder tonight. Go Dubs!

Ha. Nah, I just remembered seeing 48 percent odds of winning before. Obviously, that means both teams were more likely to not win than to win; just have never got the impression that the Ws should be perceived favorites to the same level as UK was.

childress22 said:
Ha. Nah, I just remembered seeing 48 percent odds of winning before. Obviously, that means both teams were more likely to not win than to win; just have never got the impression that the Ws should be perceived favorites to the same level as UK was.

It seems like seven game series would mean that the best team in the NBA would always be a bigger favorite than the best team in college.

rome8180 said:
What a shitshow by GS. The Spurs would shit all over this GS team.

Maybe Clippers are gonna make it out of the West.

Redick + Dahntay + Rivers vs. Kyrie final.

Cavs would shit all over them

Wasn't Golden State's best game but still won by double digits.

I don't like the Clippers but I would love to see Paul finally get a shot at a title. God knows he deserves it. I can't think of a more underrated player in the last 15 years. It's also funny to think about how pissed off America would be at having to watch 20 minutes of Austin Rivers in each finals game.

Yeah, I always forget how absurdly good he is until the playoffs roll around and I actually watch him in a game he gives a shit about.

I remember watching him in an NCAA tournament from pretty close to the court, and being shocked at how quick he was in person. He's in such constant control that it doesn't really sink in when I'm watching him on TV.

rome8180 said:
I wouldn't mind a Cavs-Clippers finals at all.

Probably my most-preferred final aside from one with the Rockets.

(though if Rose is actually healthy, I might root for them over Cavs. Tough to tell)

NCCUknow said:
rome8180 said:
I wouldn't mind a Cavs-Clippers finals at all.

Probably my most-preferred final aside from one with the Rockets.

(though if Rose is actually healthy, I might root for them over Cavs. Tough to tell)

Seriously? There is nothing to like about the Bulls.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom